Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One website I used to use, I can’t pull out anymor

I can’t pull out one website, I used to! Now I can not pull it out. But when I use my laptop non Apple product, it works. This website is very essential for me , when I travel.

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 13

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 6:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 10:50 AM

Try double clicking the Home button or swipe up from the bottom of the screen and swipe Safari upwards. Go to Settings/Safari and clear History and Website Data. Open Safari and test.

Safari - Clear the history and cookies on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.    

Safari website data on your iPhone or iPad - How to clear.    

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2021 10:50 AM in response to hc66

Try double clicking the Home button or swipe up from the bottom of the screen and swipe Safari upwards. Go to Settings/Safari and clear History and Website Data. Open Safari and test.

Safari - Clear the history and cookies on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.    

Safari website data on your iPhone or iPad - How to clear.    

Apr 24, 2021 10:23 AM in response to hc66

Please be more specific. Do you mean to say that you are unable to open the web sit? (I'm not sure what can't pull out means.) Accessing web sites is a function of the browser.Some browsers will work and some will not work. This is not an unusual complaint. Web site engineers write their software to work with specific browsers and specific versions of them. For some reason, they often choose to not be compliant with Safari. This is not an Apple problem as Apple has no control over the millions of web sites on the internet. You can hope that your web site's developers eventually update their site to work with Safari, or you can use another browser that does work, such as Firefox or Chrome. I hope this helps you.

One website I used to use, I can’t pull out anymor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.