Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast connect

Hello. The latest episode of my podcast has not published on apple podcast and its been 42 hours since it published. I have emailed apple 7 times and got confirmation of email but not one response. All other platforms (spotify, etc,) posted the episode within 3 hours of publishing. Apple podcast connect has been down and the one time i was able to login, it appears the manual refresh RSS feed button is gone. My sponsors are ****** and i might lose my job over this. Its been three days and the episode still has not posted and no response from apple at all!!! Somebody please help. What did i do wrong?

Posted on Apr 24, 2021 12:03 PM

Similar questions

4 replies

Apr 24, 2021 1:17 PM in response to mattbronx

As you may be aware there are ongoing problems at Podcasts Connect/Apple Podcasts: Apple are aware and are working on it. This may be the reason your podcast is not updating, though it's likely that subscribers on Macs and PCs are seeing the update since they read the feed directly.

As other podcast services are reading the new episode it's probable that there are no errors in the feed: I'd be happy to check on this but of course you need to post both the iTunes Store and feed URLs.

Apr 24, 2021 2:58 PM in response to mattbronx

Subscribers are seeing Thursday's episode but it's not been placed, as the others have, in 'Series 1' but is classewd as 'Unknown series'. However the latest episode should be automatically downloaded by subscribers.

As the episode shows there the feed is unlikely to contain any errors (other than not placing the episode in a series), though I can't actually check on that because I can't find the feed URL from Apple Podcasts. However it's very likely that the problem lies with the Apple Podcasts server: other people have been having similar problems. So it's Apple who have caused the problem, not you (and you can show this post to your sponsors if you think it will be any help).

Podcast connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.