Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm clock notifications turned OFF - HELP!

I have recently upgraded to an IPhone 12 from an IPhone 6. 

I kept getting these push notifications from the clock telling me an alarm was set and they were annoying me. 

Yesterday I got weekly screen time report. One of the apps that came up as "most used" was my clock. When I clicked on it, notification options came up (ex. "Allow Notifications," "Banner Style," etc.) just like you would see in the notification center for any app. I turned "Allow Notifications" off thinking that it would stop the annoying notifications. It turned my whole alarm off! Now none of my alarms work at all! I went back via screen time but now I can’t find the option to turn notifications back on. 

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251909573

I found the following post from dsespiller who had exactly the same issue last year. The answer he received was wildly unhelpful and frankly a bit patronising. The alarms are working I just need to know how to turn notifications back on. 

I’ve not been late for work yet but come Monday will run into big problems if I can’t turn my alarm on! 

Can anyone help?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 5:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2021 5:13 AM

Hello,

You’ll be pleased to know that I’ve now fixed my own problem.

For anyone else in the future who is struggling with the above, you can fix it like so:

Screen time > Scroll down to ‘Notifications’ > Clock > Allow Notifications.

Kind Regards,

Pippa243

1 reply

Alarm clock notifications turned OFF - HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.