Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to download my photos to my laptop but the laptop doesn’t recognize my iPhone

I am trying to download my photos to my laptop but the laptop doesn’t recognize my iPhone

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 10:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 11:42 AM

Philgreek wrote:

Follow steps here If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.