Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

On-screen keyboard’s layout is overlap.

As you can see from the image, the 3rd row of the keyboard is overlap on each other and when you try to type “c” the feedback of the button show that the key is located between the space of “x” and “c”.

hope this bug will be fixed soon.

PS. I use both Thai and English(US) layout.

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 11:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2021 12:17 AM

No, it does not happened when i use only English keyboard.

But it does happened when you use Thai keyboard, which works fine, and then change to English keyboard you will see the keys are overlap on each other.

but this issue randomly happens (i would say 60% of the time) so it’s really annoying to me.

4 replies

Apr 27, 2021 5:29 PM in response to Duckyducky

Hello Duckyducky,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble with some letters overlapping on the keyboard of your iPad. We are happy to share information that may help.

You mentioned using both English and Thai keyboards. If you uninstall one of the keyboards, does the issue continue? Check out the information here: Add or change keyboards on iPad.

Take care.

On-screen keyboard’s layout is overlap.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.