Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HDR on the YouTube app

So I recently got an iPhone XS and wanted to test out the HDR display on it since I just upgraded from an iPhone 6s, so i opened up the YouTube app and searched for a HDR video and when i went to go click on 4k 60 HDR the option wasn't there and only showed up as 4k 60, no HDR option, i checked that this wasn't just me and looked at my brothers iPhone 12, and sure enough, it had the HDR option and what was really weird was that youtube on my MacBook Air worked and it doesn't have an HDR display but im assuming that just has something to do with the website. I also tried multiple HDR videos to make sure it wasn't just that single video. Does anyone else have this issue? if so, do you have a solution?

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 4:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2021 4:59 AM

Nevermind! it's because i was on low power mode, very weird never would of thought.

1 reply

HDR on the YouTube app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.