Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Black spot on iPad screen

I turned on my iPad 2 weeks ago and it had this black and red mark on it. I bought it through John Lewis so sent it back to them expecting a replacement or repair for free as i haven’t physically damaged the iPad, but they have come back saying it isn’t covered under warranty because of ‘accidental damage’ but haven’t stated what this accidental damage is. I was wondering if anyone could help me and tell me what had happened to it

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 9:49 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Apr 29, 2021 11:25 AM in response to Katie_165

Hello Katie_165,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities!

We see there is an issue with your iPad screen, we're happy to help get to the bottom of this.

You'll want to get connected to an Apple Support advisor directly so they can help investigate.

You can use this link to reach out to an Apple Support advisor for further assistance: Contact - Official Apple Support

They will be able to help determine the cause and review your service options to repair the issue.

Cheers!

Black spot on iPad screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.