Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

different keyboard

I bought a new MacBook Air from a store it came in today, everything seemed legit I checked the serial number.however the keyboard is different from the one I saw online, the enter button has a reversed L shape and a couple of more differences in the keyboard , can anyone help me? is this normal?

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 11:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2021 5:54 AM

This is that standard Mac keyboard called "English Great Britain" or "British", normally sold in that country, but also available in the US and certain other online stores.

All European keyboards (called "ISO") have the extra key next to Z and the different shaped enter key like that one, as compared to the US ("ANSI") keyboard.

What store did you buy it from?

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2021 5:54 AM in response to shadi248

This is that standard Mac keyboard called "English Great Britain" or "British", normally sold in that country, but also available in the US and certain other online stores.

All European keyboards (called "ISO") have the extra key next to Z and the different shaped enter key like that one, as compared to the US ("ANSI") keyboard.

What store did you buy it from?

different keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.