Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updated my iPhone 12 yesterday. Now I have no cellar service and Verizon can’t seem to help? Any ideas

Updated my iPhone 12 yesterday. Since then I have no cellular service. Verizon has been no help. Any ideas?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 4:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2021 4:38 PM

See if anything in this link helps, but if not, Verizon is who needs to help you with cellular services --> If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

2 replies

May 11, 2021 9:19 AM in response to Cnoling

This is an iPhone 12 problem with Verizon. It is affecting several families in my neighborhood only on the iPhone 12. The phones will not dial out and will not receive most calls. It will work elsewhere and you can bring a call home without problems but none of the cellular functions work at home. It has been a week and Verizon won't confirm what is wrong or when it will be fixed. The Verizon tower is 200 ft away and worked with a full signal before. It still shows a full signal but refuses to work.

Updated my iPhone 12 yesterday. Now I have no cellar service and Verizon can’t seem to help? Any ideas

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.