Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bigsur 11.3 problem with bluetooth devices jamming

I am using MacBook Pro 2018 paring with Apple Magi Mouse 2 (Black) and new one Harman Kardon SoundStick4 speaker.

After i using my MacBook is sleeping while turn-off the Magic Mouse and Speaker. After that when i make macbook wake up and turn-on Magic Mouse and speaker again, I found problem Magic Mouse and Speaker Bluetooth is jamming, it strutter the mouse curing when moving and sound on sound on speaker also strutter too.

I try to unpaired all devices and repaired each one again but it still getting the problem. How can i fix it, otherwise please confirm which one cause of problem? it from MacOS Bluetooth driver problem or it problem on my new one speaker?

Posted on May 1, 2021 2:50 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Bigsur 11.3 problem with bluetooth devices jamming

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.