Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 11 is acting werid

hi, so yesterday i was on a facetime call i swiped up to check the time and then for some reason it kicked me out of the call but when i clicked on the facetime icon in the top corner it just showed me a gray screen. After that I couldn’t turn off my phone, I couldn’t restart it, and I couldn’t click on any apps. So my phone is pretty much unusable is there any way I can fix this?

Posted on May 1, 2021 5:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2021 5:46 AM

Hey there!

Have you tried Force Restarting your iPhone? Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

For more information on Force Restarting, see Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

For further suggested steps to follow if your iPhone is unresponsive, see If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won't turn on or has frozen – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2021 5:46 AM in response to rov39

Hey there!

Have you tried Force Restarting your iPhone? Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

For more information on Force Restarting, see Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

For further suggested steps to follow if your iPhone is unresponsive, see If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won't turn on or has frozen – Apple Support

iphone 11 is acting werid

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.