Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone alarm

my iphone alarm has been too quiet , and i followed an apple article to reboot my phone to make it loud again and it worked but only for the timer. the alarm is still soft enough to wake no one up. how do i fix this ?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on May 2, 2021 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2021 2:48 PM

Hello and Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

Try these steps:

• Set the volume on your iPhone. If your alarm volume is too low or too loud, press the volume button up or down to adjust it. You can also go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics and drag the slider under Ringers And Alerts.
  • If your alarm only vibrates, make sure that your alarm sound isn't set to None. Open the Clock app, tap the Alarm tab, then tap Edit. Tap the alarm, then tap Sound and choose a Sound.
  • If you connect headphones or speakers to your iPhone, the alarm plays at a set volume through the built-in speakers on your iPhone as well as wired and wireless headphones and speakers.

(These instructions were provided from: How to set and manage alarms on your iPhone - Apple Support)

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2021 2:48 PM in response to natashazhuang

Hello and Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

Try these steps:

• Set the volume on your iPhone. If your alarm volume is too low or too loud, press the volume button up or down to adjust it. You can also go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics and drag the slider under Ringers And Alerts.
  • If your alarm only vibrates, make sure that your alarm sound isn't set to None. Open the Clock app, tap the Alarm tab, then tap Edit. Tap the alarm, then tap Sound and choose a Sound.
  • If you connect headphones or speakers to your iPhone, the alarm plays at a set volume through the built-in speakers on your iPhone as well as wired and wireless headphones and speakers.

(These instructions were provided from: How to set and manage alarms on your iPhone - Apple Support)

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

iphone alarm

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.