Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you unhide your activity from someone in the fitness app?

A few years ago I was really inactive and I decided to hide my fitness activity from individuals on my sharing/friends list. Since then I have a new watch and I’d like to share again. However, I can’t figure out how. I can send a share request. However when it’s accepted nothing shows up on my end.

My brother currently has this message on his sharing list: “these people are currently hiding their activity data from you” with my name listed.

How can I undo this? Google does not seem to be any help here. There used to be an option to see a listing of people you blocked or hid your data from but the latest iOS versions no longer have this…

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 7

Posted on May 3, 2021 4:01 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

May 4, 2021 1:24 PM in response to Jack-19

That you. However, this still does not fix my issue. The individuals that I hid my activity from (on a previous phone) are not listed in my activity app. So there is no option for me to ‘start sharing again’.

while in the same room with one of the individuals I have tried sending them a new friend invite. The invite is received and accepted but nothing shows up on my end. However, on their end they see “these people are currently hiding their activity data from you” with my name listed.

I raised this same question about a year back and was not able to find a solution. I’m starting to feel like my only option is to create a new Apple ID.

Thanks for the assistance.

How do you unhide your activity from someone in the fitness app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.