Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness app (Apple Watch)

A friend who, like me, has an Apple Watch sent me a sharing request on the fitness app. I’ve received it and it shows as a bubble with “1” in it in the app. In the sharing section of the app, there is an icon at top right of screen which is to send and accept sharing invitations. It seems to be indicating that my friend’s invitation is waiting but when I touch it, the whole app just crashes and closes. I’ve restarted my phone and tried to delete and reinstall app but seems it can’t be deleted. Any thoughts how I can clear / accept this invitation?

Apple Watch Series 4

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 10:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 16, 2022 11:14 PM

Have you updated your iPhone to the most recent version of iOS? The latest version should be iOS 15.2.1.

You can also try to accept the invite from the Activity app on your Apple Watch. Open Activity, swipe left, and you may see the invite there.

If all else fails, restart both your iPhone and Apple Watch. If you need more help beyond that, I'd contact Apple Support directly.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 16, 2022 11:14 PM in response to JohnBlithfield

Have you updated your iPhone to the most recent version of iOS? The latest version should be iOS 15.2.1.

You can also try to accept the invite from the Activity app on your Apple Watch. Open Activity, swipe left, and you may see the invite there.

If all else fails, restart both your iPhone and Apple Watch. If you need more help beyond that, I'd contact Apple Support directly.

Fitness app (Apple Watch)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.