Deleted sharing activity on apple fitness app on iPhone and Apple Watch

Hi, I am wondering how to delete a friend whom I’m sharing my apple activity in the apple fitness app with. I have gone into my Apple Watch fitness app and can’t find her name when swiping right into the sharing screen. Has she already beaten me to it?

I have also entered the apple fitness app on my iPhone 14pro max, clicked the sharing tab in the bottom right corner and can’t find her name either.

Can someone please let me know if she has already deleted our shared data between each other or I have to delete it a certain way

thanks

Posted on Sep 18, 2023 3:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2023 3:08 AM

Hi there,

See this on how to delete your friend in activity sharing

1. Open the Fitness app on your iPhone. 
  2. Tap the Sharing tab, then tap your friend. 
  3. Tap Remove Friend. After you remove a friend, they can't see your activity, and you can't see their activity. To start sharing again, send your friend a new invite.

If you cannot see your friend, chances are big that she allready deleted you, and you're not in activity sharing anymore.

See this link for further reference

Share your Activity with your iPhone and Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2023 3:08 AM in response to micky263

Hi there,

See this on how to delete your friend in activity sharing

1. Open the Fitness app on your iPhone. 
  2. Tap the Sharing tab, then tap your friend. 
  3. Tap Remove Friend. After you remove a friend, they can't see your activity, and you can't see their activity. To start sharing again, send your friend a new invite.

If you cannot see your friend, chances are big that she allready deleted you, and you're not in activity sharing anymore.

See this link for further reference

Share your Activity with your iPhone and Apple Watch - Apple Support

Deleted sharing activity on apple fitness app on iPhone and Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.