Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My son dropped his iPad and now it is not charging, is there anything we could do to fix this issue?

My son dropped his iPad and now it is not charging, is there anything we could do to fix this?

Posted on May 3, 2021 4:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2021 5:00 PM

Start here:

Charge and monitor the iPad battery - Apple Support

If your iPad won't charge - Apple Support

As described, the iPad may have suffered damage - and if so, may require repair. You would be well advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store, or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP), where the technicians will be able to test and assess the iPad - and if needed, offer advice for repair.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2021 5:00 PM in response to suhanthan240

Start here:

Charge and monitor the iPad battery - Apple Support

If your iPad won't charge - Apple Support

As described, the iPad may have suffered damage - and if so, may require repair. You would be well advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store, or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP), where the technicians will be able to test and assess the iPad - and if needed, offer advice for repair.

My son dropped his iPad and now it is not charging, is there anything we could do to fix this issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.