Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long is processing?

**I didn't know what topic to post this under.**

How long is the processing time? I can't get a straight answer from Apple. All they keep telling me is your order is preparing to ship.. Well it's been "preparing to ship" for 1 week.. My iPhone 12 mini is supposed to be here on the 5th.. So frustrating when I can't get support from support..

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on May 3, 2021 7:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2021 7:37 PM

We are all users on this user to user only forum. So we don't know anything about your order and we can't tell you the orders status. From personal experience, an item goes from processing to preparing to ship and them magically shows up usually in the time frame promised. If you don't see a status change by tomorrow, your order email you received tells you how to contact Apple for an update.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2021 7:37 PM in response to Ashley_J92

We are all users on this user to user only forum. So we don't know anything about your order and we can't tell you the orders status. From personal experience, an item goes from processing to preparing to ship and them magically shows up usually in the time frame promised. If you don't see a status change by tomorrow, your order email you received tells you how to contact Apple for an update.

How long is processing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.