Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone fails to send some text, “Not Delivered” message

My iPhone SE fails to send some, not all texts. Happens only to some recipients and these were friends who up until a short time ago I could send and receive texts. I don’t get their text either. With these contacts “Not Delivered” also happens on iMessage on MBP.

can’t find any pattern to which recipients I can no longer text. Perhaps they don't have iPhones? At least some of them don't.

I checked: I have not been blocked by them.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on May 4, 2021 11:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2021 2:09 PM

ArmandoWyo wrote:

My iPhone SE fails to send some, not all texts. Happens only to some recipients and these were friends who up until a short time ago I could send and receive texts. I don’t get their text either. With these contacts “Not Delivered” also happens on iMessage on MBP.

can’t find any pattern to which recipients I can no longer text. Perhaps they don't have iPhones? At least some of them don't.

Start here If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2021 2:09 PM in response to ArmandoWyo

ArmandoWyo wrote:

Start here If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

iPhone fails to send some text, “Not Delivered” message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.