Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gone through my 3rd pair of Apple headphones. Each time blowing up in left headphone

have just gone through my 3rd pair of apple headphones each time blowing up in left headphone, i never use them on full volume nor do i use them in wet or anything. really hoping apple could sort this out or have a new pair sent to me as i don’t want to go through the hassle of buying them once again

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 4, 2021 7:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2021 8:12 PM

jack_ruthe Said:

"wired headphones: have just gone through my 3rd pair of apple headphones each time blowing up in left headphone, i never use them on full volume nor do i use them in wet or anything. really hoping apple could sort this out or have a new pair sent to me as i don’t want to go through the hassle of buying them once again"

-------

Use Another Brand:

If they are not working for a third time, then use something else.

Provide Feedback:

It is best that you provide feedback on this is Apple.  Apple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

1. Go Here: Feedback - AirPods - Apple - Apple
  2. Select: "Performance" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far. Include a link to this thread (https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252734603)
  4. Proceed from there as necessary
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2021 8:12 PM in response to jack_ruthe

jack_ruthe Said:

"wired headphones: have just gone through my 3rd pair of apple headphones each time blowing up in left headphone, i never use them on full volume nor do i use them in wet or anything. really hoping apple could sort this out or have a new pair sent to me as i don’t want to go through the hassle of buying them once again"

-------

Use Another Brand:

If they are not working for a third time, then use something else.

Provide Feedback:

It is best that you provide feedback on this is Apple.  Apple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what is going on, and what needs to be fixed.

1. Go Here: Feedback - AirPods - Apple - Apple
  2. Select: "Performance" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: on when you came across this issue, and how you have troubleshot it thus far. Include a link to this thread (https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252734603)
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Gone through my 3rd pair of Apple headphones. Each time blowing up in left headphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.