Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Cannot verify server identity - The identity of 'calendar.google.com' cannot be verified"

Hello,

I keep receiving this pop-up notification on my iPhone. I have various Gmail accounts, and they are all linked in the Mail app. This means that (i) I do not know which account creates the problem; (ii) I do not know how to fix this. Any feedback on that would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on May 5, 2021 2:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2021 3:49 AM

What happens when you click the "Details" on the error popup message (See the Pic below)

Best would be to Delete and Add the email account that is creating the issue.

You may also try changing SSL settings

Settings > Password & Accounts > [Select the Mail account} > [Tape on Account with the email ID} > Advanced > SSL Settings > [Disable]

Click <Account (in Blue)

Click on DONE (in Blue) when exiting in the previous screen

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2021 3:49 AM in response to MariaPasch

What happens when you click the "Details" on the error popup message (See the Pic below)

Best would be to Delete and Add the email account that is creating the issue.

You may also try changing SSL settings

Settings > Password & Accounts > [Select the Mail account} > [Tape on Account with the email ID} > Advanced > SSL Settings > [Disable]

Click <Account (in Blue)

Click on DONE (in Blue) when exiting in the previous screen

"Cannot verify server identity - The identity of 'calendar.google.com' cannot be verified"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.