Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacked iPhone

I just had an appointment at the apple store they was able to give me a new phone cuz my whole phone was hacked & I ain’t even do anything like even download an app & this guy is back on my phone

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 6, 2021 5:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2021 5:57 AM

doubleclick.net is a marketing platform by Google. They deliver ads to you this way. Safari automatically prevents trackers from profiling you. This doesn't actually mean your iPhone 11 is hacked.

If it is actually hacked, your Apple ID might have been stolen, just sign out before it's too late and create a new one.

Also, might be a good time to activate two-factor authentication 😉

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2021 5:57 AM in response to caliek

doubleclick.net is a marketing platform by Google. They deliver ads to you this way. Safari automatically prevents trackers from profiling you. This doesn't actually mean your iPhone 11 is hacked.

If it is actually hacked, your Apple ID might have been stolen, just sign out before it's too late and create a new one.

Also, might be a good time to activate two-factor authentication 😉

Hacked iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.