Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone has been hacked

Hello. I want to report a hacked iPhone XR mobile phone. On the night of the break-in, I wanted to help a girl recover her photos, so I entered her iCloud details. I notice that several more phones are tied to this iCloud (all the screenshots are below, including those with threats and with the iCloud that I entered) and realized that I was hacked. After 10 minutes, they block my phone with the inscription that it is missing. All screenshots and photos were taken on the night of the phone hack.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 5:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 10:22 AM

If you are the original owner, contact Apple. Apple can remove the ID  if provided the required paperwork to include the original purchase receipt with the serial number on it. 

Request additional support for unlocking your device.    -

You used to be able to take the device, the original purchase receipt with the serial number, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store (if it has reopened) and have them remove the ID. This may have changed, so call the store before going to make sure they can help.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple.   -

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2022 10:22 AM in response to Dksksksksk

If you are the original owner, contact Apple. Apple can remove the ID  if provided the required paperwork to include the original purchase receipt with the serial number on it. 

Request additional support for unlocking your device.    -

You used to be able to take the device, the original purchase receipt with the serial number, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store (if it has reopened) and have them remove the ID. This may have changed, so call the store before going to make sure they can help.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple.   -

Jul 28, 2022 5:36 AM in response to Dksksksksk

You have logged out on your iPhone and logged the girl in, and so your phone gets linked to her Apple ID, like its hers. Do you know this girl further? Can you contact her and ask to logout from your phone?

We are an Apple users forum, users helping other users. I would suggest that you call apple support with this and also report it to the local law enforcement

And fair warning: never log in on someone else's iCloud on your phone. Especially when you don't know the person!

iPhone has been hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.