Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone is hacked

Anyone have there phone hacked and had everyone tell you it’s not possible. Over a year now losing everything my picture all accounts even icloud. How are they doing this. I finally did factory rest guess what they are still here. Thought I was going crazy but what’s crazy is no one believes me. I’m not an expert!! I don’t know who they are, they are just trying to ruin my life. Everyone says just stay off phone Really anyone try that? I even bought track phone got in those too! How? been though 6 phones since May. Anyone have this problem? And aren’t afraid to admit it because people think your crazy.

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 3:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2022 3:32 AM

If you think that your Apple ID or iPhone is compromised, change your Apple ID password.

iPhones are really difficult to hack, so if you have not jailbroken your iPhone, it is almost impossible, But it can be that someone has access to your Apple ID password

See this link for further reference

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2022 3:32 AM in response to CeeCeec19

If you think that your Apple ID or iPhone is compromised, change your Apple ID password.

iPhones are really difficult to hack, so if you have not jailbroken your iPhone, it is almost impossible, But it can be that someone has access to your Apple ID password

See this link for further reference

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Sep 30, 2022 3:42 PM in response to WheelieNick

I know that’s what I’ve been told this has been going on a year. I think they got in though fact pop ups in fb. the difference in the real and fake ones then they imbedded them self’s in my phone maybe a program I don’t know but no matter what time I got on about a couple minutes they are in. The change settings can no longer access google iCloud fb on banking etc. I told apple I can reset my password a thousand time and they get them I did have my passwords in passwords manger they got that and went to town Why? I don’t have a clue. I’ve reset factory reset they even got into my locked note’s everything. I guess it’s possible but why? I’ve always updated phone, etc. I guess there’s not much more I can do.

Oct 4, 2022 1:25 PM in response to CeeCeec19

Yes I’ve had this problem for the last 3 years. I have probably owned at one time or another ever brand, make and model of Android that is out there. I finally broke down and went on debt purchasing an iPhone 13 w all the buzz that they can’t be hacked that they are the most secure phone out there but guess what?? STILL AM GETTING HACKED!! I don’t know what to do. A friend of mine that went to IT school said they get all your info through your wi-fi and that 5g is a demon…lol so I no longer use Wi-Fi on my phone which is a pain in the *** but I just started this method after resetting my phone for probably the 3rd time since May. I’ll see if it helps and lyk and no u def are NOT crazy. I’ve had people tell me the same thing….that I’m fooling w my settings too much or I’m sharing things I shouldn’t but I know better….. I am not doing those things I am super careful about what I click on and I read everything so they can all kiss my A**!!!

My phone is hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.