Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhone has been hacked

My iPhone has been hacked. All the signs are there, and now I'm pretty sure the hackers are also hacking my most frequent contacts because they are also having issues with their phones. I'm extremely upset because all my photos and financial information have also been compromised. Please help advise me on what to do next because I have limited resources right now, and I am very emotional when I think about photos of my family being used anywhere. They've even hacked into my iCloud account. Also, I definitely want to find out who the hacker(s) is/are and press charges to the fullest!

Thank you so much for any advice!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 9:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 6, 2021 10:33 AM

You will need to contact the authorities (police) if you think a crime has been committed. Apple does not get involved.

If you think your account has been compromised, change your passwords, emails, etc. and factory reset the device after doing a backup.

1 reply

my iPhone has been hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.