You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No internet connection outside of house wifi

For the last couple of weeks I’ve been losing internet connection outside of the house’s wifi but the last few days if I go out I have no internet connection at all even though my phone has full signal and 4G, I’ve turned my phone off and back on and have checked data is on in settings but nothing happens, this has become very annoying as I can’t use any apps I may need to while out, I’m completely stumped. I have an iPhone 11pro

iPhone 11 Pro, 14

Posted on May 6, 2021 11:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 7, 2021 3:43 AM

Under settings, first, go to mobile settings or cell settings, make sure that's on there.

if it is, then in the same settings scroll down to the apps themselves and see if they are switched off there for mobile.

oddly enough, also make sure the date and time settings on your phone are on auto. I've had that happen in the past and it caused all kinds of silly crap with apps.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 7, 2021 3:43 AM in response to Cazz63

Under settings, first, go to mobile settings or cell settings, make sure that's on there.

if it is, then in the same settings scroll down to the apps themselves and see if they are switched off there for mobile.

oddly enough, also make sure the date and time settings on your phone are on auto. I've had that happen in the past and it caused all kinds of silly crap with apps.

No internet connection outside of house wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.