Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wifi and mobile data not working

Hi, since my iphone 11 has gotten the new IOS 14 it struggles to get internet from WIFI and Mobile data. No matter where I am, there is always connectivity issues. Sometimes it works but it is extremely slow, its been happening for about a week now and is starting to annoy me. Not sure what to do and I don't want to factory reset my phone.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 3, 2020 2:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2020 2:59 PM

zaramcx Said:

"wifi and mobile data not working: Hi, since my iphone 11 has gotten the new IOS 14 it struggles to get internet from WIFI and Mobile data. No matter where I am, there is always connectivity issues. Sometimes it works but it is extremely slow, its been happening for about a week now and is starting to annoy me. Not sure what to do and I don't want to factory reset my phone."

-------

Three Thoughts:

A. Try manually restarting your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More

B. Is Cellular Data ALWAYS Enabled?:

Cellular Data always overrules Wi-Fi. So, if applicable, disable Cellular Data, if enabled and see if you get Wi-Fi to work.

C. Troubleshooting Connectivity:

Wi-Fi: If your iPhone won’t Connect to a Wi-Fi Network - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2020 2:59 PM in response to zaramcx

zaramcx Said:

"wifi and mobile data not working: Hi, since my iphone 11 has gotten the new IOS 14 it struggles to get internet from WIFI and Mobile data. No matter where I am, there is always connectivity issues. Sometimes it works but it is extremely slow, its been happening for about a week now and is starting to annoy me. Not sure what to do and I don't want to factory reset my phone."

-------

Three Thoughts:

A. Try manually restarting your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More

B. Is Cellular Data ALWAYS Enabled?:

Cellular Data always overrules Wi-Fi. So, if applicable, disable Cellular Data, if enabled and see if you get Wi-Fi to work.

C. Troubleshooting Connectivity:

Wi-Fi: If your iPhone won’t Connect to a Wi-Fi Network - Apple Support

wifi and mobile data not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.