Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Magsafe charger not charging new iphone 12 pro

I have been charging my iphone 12 pro using apple magsafe charger for 3 hours but the phone is not charging. The phone and charger are now warm to touch. Phone case is removed and hard reset was done. Ios is up to date. Usbc-lightning 20w adaptor is working with my phone but not with 20w adaptor+magsafe charger. All are original apple products.

Posted on May 7, 2021 3:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2021 4:36 AM

Hello,

See if anything in this link helps:

How to use your MagSafe Charger with iPhone 12 models - Apple Support

Good luck.

2 replies

May 7, 2021 5:02 AM in response to MrBill3

Thank you. Already tried all those tips. The magsafe charger+20w adaptor is really slow unlike the lightning-usbc+20w adaptor. Been charging for 5hrs and it is still 70% with the magsafe charger. If using the lightning cord it could charge my phone in 1h45mins. I don’t know how long it would take for my magsafe charger to fully charge my iphone 12 considering the length of time it has been charging already (5h). I think apple deliberately made this magsafe charger to ruin my new iphone 12 pro. I bought an expensive charger so that it could ruin an expensive phone. Thank you apple.

Magsafe charger not charging new iphone 12 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.