Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone data

Hello

I'd like to ask about something in my I phone, If i delete and uninstall all of my data and apps on my phone and log out my I cloud ID and delete all of my photos there

I want to make sure that there is no app could reinstall my personal photos or data again because i am going to sell it to another person so i just want to make sure that my personal data is safe and no one can reinstall it again ..

And how to make my phone back as a new one without my personal data?

thanks

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on May 7, 2021 10:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2021 10:57 AM

Just follow these steps:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

This will ensure that the iPhone is reset to factory conditions. No personal data will remain on the iPhone.

You shouldn't manually delete your contacts, calendars, reminders, documents, photos, or any other iCloud information while you're signed in to iCloud with your Apple ID. This would delete your content from the iCloud servers and any of your devices signed in to iCloud.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2021 10:57 AM in response to Heidideva

Just follow these steps:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

This will ensure that the iPhone is reset to factory conditions. No personal data will remain on the iPhone.

You shouldn't manually delete your contacts, calendars, reminders, documents, photos, or any other iCloud information while you're signed in to iCloud with your Apple ID. This would delete your content from the iCloud servers and any of your devices signed in to iCloud.

Iphone data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.