You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keyboard sensitivity

The keyboard on my MacBook Pro has become less touch sensitive, making it necessary to hit keys hard or several times. I have seen a response to a question about this that says to go to keyboard in system preferences and you'll see options for adjusting this. But I don't see such options. Can someone please identify the options specifically and how to find them? Thank you.

MacBook Pro 15″, 10.12

Posted on May 8, 2021 8:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 8, 2021 8:49 AM

Melissa Mundell wrote:

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)
Version 11.2.3 macOS Big Sir

See if you qualify:

https://support.apple.com/keyboard-service-program-for-mac-notebooks

Similar questions

4 replies

May 8, 2021 8:40 AM in response to Melissa Mundell

Melissa Mundell wrote:

The keyboard on my MacBook Pro has become less touch sensitive, making it necessary to hit keys hard or several times. I have seen a response to a question about this that says to go to keyboard in system preferences and you'll see options for adjusting this. But I don't see such options. Can someone please identify the options specifically and how to find them? Thank you.

You do not say what exact Mac this is ...

You do not say what macOS you are currently running...

What changed or precipitated your issue...?

Keyboard sensitivity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.