Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I see my iPod Nano playlists in Apple Music?

Hello,

I have my iPod Nano set to update manually because it cannot handle my entire music library. I've recently updated to Big Sur from High Sierra, and have thus moved from iTunes to Apple Music.

I'd like to manage my playlists on my iPod Nano. However, I can't find them.

That is what I see. I see the playlists on my Mac, but I cannot find the playlists in the iPod, only the full list of songs. I've been clicking all over to find how I can view and manage playlists on the iPod, but I cannot. Can anyone direct me where to go?

iPod Nano (5th Gen)

Posted on May 9, 2021 12:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2021 2:04 AM

Hi,

You now need to use finder to sync. Use the Finder to sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod with your computer – Apple Support

Jim

4 replies

May 9, 2021 4:25 AM in response to Ian Fox

You cannot edit playlists that are already on your device through either Finder or Music. You're limited to dragging over existing content in Music and manually removing individual tracks. Switch to syncing with selected playlists etc. You can then organize what is going to end up on the device in Music, and connect and sync in Finder to update it. A good starting point is a playlist folder in Music with the same name as your device into which you add one or more playlists. You can then review the folder to see exactly what will be included and sync with that folder and anything inside it.

tt2

How do I see my iPod Nano playlists in Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.