Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing country on my account

I cant change my country in my apple account, even changing the payment method the country was not changing

Posted on May 9, 2021 8:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2021 8:52 AM

You need a zero account balance and you need to cancel all your subscriptions. If you have cancelled all subscriptions, but some haven’t expired, contact iTunes Support. You need a valid credit card issued by a bank in the country the store is in and you need a billing address in that country. If you have an account balance, either buy something more expensive and pay the balance with a credit card or contact iTunes Support and ask them to zero balance your account.

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.        

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple  

Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the article.

Purchases - the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed   

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region.     

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support – world wide   

Apple Support schedule phone call     

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2021 8:52 AM in response to wendell148

You need a zero account balance and you need to cancel all your subscriptions. If you have cancelled all subscriptions, but some haven’t expired, contact iTunes Support. You need a valid credit card issued by a bank in the country the store is in and you need a billing address in that country. If you have an account balance, either buy something more expensive and pay the balance with a credit card or contact iTunes Support and ask them to zero balance your account.

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions.        

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple  

Link to contact Apple Support at the end of the article.

Purchases - the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed   

Region - Change your iTunes Store, iBooks Store, or App Store country or region.     

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  

iTunes Support – world wide   

Apple Support schedule phone call     

Changing country on my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.