Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacked iPhone

Has anyone else ever had someone hack into their iPhone and use this new computer code? (Not sure if that is what it is)that allows a remote user to overlay a keyboard on top of the keyboard you are supposed to be using? Just curious because it happened to me and they have disrupted my life quite significantly because of it.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on May 9, 2021 7:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 4:47 PM

Stickers420 wrote:
I cannot use my apps to reserve rooms. I cannot use Ubereats to order food. My crypto sites, bank sites.got accessed by someone other then myself. It is as if my life and success has been intentionally attacked by someone. I have ID notify from TurboTax and it sent me two comfirmations of “internet surveillance”. It all started from my iPhone 11. I suppose it was while I was connected to an insecure server that all of this must have started then. T-mobile claims everything is fine at their end but the monitoring is continuing.

This is what I suspect... Based on what you said you used a public WiFi/Network and when you do so the data transmitted from the phone to the router can indeed be intercepted by someone else on that network. So if you typed passwords or other personal info while logged in to that network your info was possibly stolen but that does not mean that your iPhone is hacked, they hacked that network instead. You need to change ALL passwords that could have been compromised!!!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2021 4:47 PM in response to Stickers420

Stickers420 wrote:
I cannot use my apps to reserve rooms. I cannot use Ubereats to order food. My crypto sites, bank sites.got accessed by someone other then myself. It is as if my life and success has been intentionally attacked by someone. I have ID notify from TurboTax and it sent me two comfirmations of “internet surveillance”. It all started from my iPhone 11. I suppose it was while I was connected to an insecure server that all of this must have started then. T-mobile claims everything is fine at their end but the monitoring is continuing.

This is what I suspect... Based on what you said you used a public WiFi/Network and when you do so the data transmitted from the phone to the router can indeed be intercepted by someone else on that network. So if you typed passwords or other personal info while logged in to that network your info was possibly stolen but that does not mean that your iPhone is hacked, they hacked that network instead. You need to change ALL passwords that could have been compromised!!!

May 9, 2021 9:01 PM in response to Lyssa

Hacked iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.