Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch purchased in US, eSim in Israel

Hi,

I'm planning to purchase Apple Watch in the United States.

Since I'm an Israeli resident I need the watch cellular to work with my local cellular providers in Israel, specifically Cellcom.

Does anyone know if Apple Watch model A2376 will work with Israeli Cellcom cellular provider ?

Thanks!

Posted on May 10, 2021 11:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2021 11:30 AM

It will not. Apple Watches are region specific when it comes to cellular service.

A U.S Apple Watch will only work with North American cellular providers.

If you need it to work with Israeli carriers, you will need to buy it in Israel.

The A2376 model is not sold in the U.S. It's not the North American model. Models sold in the U.S are the A2293 and A2294 and will not work with carriers outside North America.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2021 11:30 AM in response to guymac-il

It will not. Apple Watches are region specific when it comes to cellular service.

A U.S Apple Watch will only work with North American cellular providers.

If you need it to work with Israeli carriers, you will need to buy it in Israel.

The A2376 model is not sold in the U.S. It's not the North American model. Models sold in the U.S are the A2293 and A2294 and will not work with carriers outside North America.

Apple Watch purchased in US, eSim in Israel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.