Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

world of warcraft

does anyone have the new m1 chip on their Mac and play world of warcraft? I am aware the chip is only available on the MacBook Pro and the new Air. I am interested in how the game plays with the integrated graphics chip before I decide to purchase a new iMac, I'd like to find out please. I am looking at the new 24.5 inch iMac, but need to compare it to my older iMac 5k from 2017, and this game is what I care about most, lol.from the specs, the only difference in the iMac 24.5 inch and the MacBook Pro is the screen size and the pixel size, as the iMac is 4.5 k now.

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 11.0

Posted on May 11, 2021 1:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

May 11, 2021 2:59 AM in response to Rudegar

Thanks so much! that's exactly what I was looking for! My iMac 5k still works fine, but I notice that WoW tends to heat it up and kick my fans on during world bosses and dungeons, hence my looking for a newer iMac. it has 40 gb RAM, but only on a 3.8 ghz i5 with Radeon Pro 580, 8 gb video. I'm going to wait till I see the iMac 4.5k running it, but it looks very promising! Thank you very much for the response and the links!

world of warcraft

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.