Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WiFi and Bluetooth

pl someone should help me out, my iPhone 6 16gigs WiFi and Bluetooth are not working and they both stop functioning a couple of hours after I changed the screen that was faulty and i am based in an African country were there is no apple store

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on May 11, 2021 3:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2021 3:29 AM

Contact the Store which replaced the screen for you. This discussion thread below may give you some way forward...

If Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are still having issues, then go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before. If you're still having trouble, Contact Apple Support.

WiFi and Bluetooth NOT Working - Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2021 3:29 AM in response to tazohernest

Contact the Store which replaced the screen for you. This discussion thread below may give you some way forward...

If Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are still having issues, then go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before. If you're still having trouble, Contact Apple Support.

WiFi and Bluetooth NOT Working - Apple Community

WiFi and Bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.