Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calling on watch6

Hello. When i make a call from the watch, the other person can’t hear me. But if i just answer fron the watch, the call is just fine. The other person can hear me loud and clear. I have it paired with an iphone 12 pro max. Both phone and the watch have the latest software updates. I tried to unpair it and pair it again, but nothing.

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on May 13, 2021 11:44 AM

7 replies

May 13, 2021 11:22 PM in response to eddyy1210

Try this simple test, calling voicemail or some family member's number for instance. When placing the call, click on the tree dots bottom right. Which audio devices do you see in there? Would any of those devices work during the call?

Is Siri enabled and can Siri hear you?

Have you tried hard reset of the watch/iphone as well? Sounds like your mic must be fine, since it works on some calls, but there is perhaps some kind of sync problem with the iPhone and watch. Is it a cellular one and if so, does it work better when iPhone is not nearby?

May 14, 2021 6:33 AM in response to better_half

I just tried pressing the watch in a call and nothing changed. Only if i answer from the watch, the caller can hear me. But if i place the call, silence. I ll try to repair the airpods.

edit. I re paired the pods but still nothing.

edit2. I connedted the pods and called someone. It worked, but when i transfer the call to the watch, silence again

Calling on watch6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.