Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity notifications are not working on my watch

I have the apple 6 watch and my activity notifications are not working on my watch. I have reset it several times and I have tried to mirror my iphone, and it's still not working. I don't get the stand notifications, the goal prompts, nothing. Please help me fix this.

Posted on May 13, 2021 12:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2021 9:54 PM

My first suggestion is to check the Activity section in the Watch app on your iPhone. Make sure Allow Notifications is active and that all the different notifications are enabled. Try also switching these settings OFF and then back ON. This can ensure that the right setting is properly saved away both on your iPhone and your paired watch.

If this is not helping, I would suggest the unpair and re-pair sequence. That will restore the factory settings and behaviour, while keeping your apps and data intact. Start from here:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2021 9:54 PM in response to SJHREID

My first suggestion is to check the Activity section in the Watch app on your iPhone. Make sure Allow Notifications is active and that all the different notifications are enabled. Try also switching these settings OFF and then back ON. This can ensure that the right setting is properly saved away both on your iPhone and your paired watch.

If this is not helping, I would suggest the unpair and re-pair sequence. That will restore the factory settings and behaviour, while keeping your apps and data intact. Start from here:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Activity notifications are not working on my watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.