Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Search history not syncing

Hi, so I’m having a drama with my search history on my iPhone syncing to my mac. Safari is turned on in iCloud on my iPhone but is there anything else I need to know for this to work? It was working fine until about a week ago and now the only search history I can see on my Mac is whatever I search on my mac. Please let me know how to resolve this issue, thankyou.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on May 13, 2021 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2021 12:04 PM

Hi there Tyso32,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We can understand the concern with your Safari search history not syncing, and we're happy to help. First, let's make sure that the Handoff feature is enabled, and set up correctly on both devices. Follow the steps here to check that:

Use Handoff to continue tasks on your other devices

Let us know what you find, and we can go from there.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2021 12:04 PM in response to Tyso32

Hi there Tyso32,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We can understand the concern with your Safari search history not syncing, and we're happy to help. First, let's make sure that the Handoff feature is enabled, and set up correctly on both devices. Follow the steps here to check that:

Use Handoff to continue tasks on your other devices

Let us know what you find, and we can go from there.

Have a great day!

Search history not syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.