Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My wireless keyboard shows up under bluetooth and I see the thing that says connect but when I click it nothing happens. My mouse is connected. And it has in the past. But I can't get it to connect now. SOS please.

My bluetooth apple keyboard has stopped connecting with my mac. The mouse has no trouble. I see its name, can get to the connect button, but when I push it, nothing. It has connected before. I'd tried turning everything off, restarting...nothing. SOS please. Thanks!

Posted on May 14, 2021 6:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2021 8:21 AM

Set up your Apple wireless mouse, keyboard, and trackpad

Similar questions

7 replies

Jun 1, 2021 7:42 AM in response to yaydrew

What was the answer to this question? I have removable batteries also and have replaced them with no success. It keeps saying attempting to connect. I am at my login screen and can’t type anything to get to a main screen to even try anything. I saw some traffic about it possibly being connected via Bluetooth to another device but I have not seen it connected to anything that I have checked. HELP!!!

My wireless keyboard shows up under bluetooth and I see the thing that says connect but when I click it nothing happens. My mouse is connected. And it has in the past. But I can't get it to connect now. SOS please.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.