Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to find People that not in the People maim list page ?

I have 35 people in my people main page.

But I have more ( not a mistake. )

It seems that over the years I've DELETED / REMOVED a few people But they appear after a search results.

How can I find ALL People in a list or ... to edit ?

Thanks.

Please see example.

Not in the above 35 people after search :

Posted on May 15, 2021 3:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2021 6:35 AM

There is no list of hidden people.

You have to find a photo of a person, that is not visible in the People Album.

• Then view this photo enlarged and swipe up to view the details below the photo.
  • If there is a thumbnail with the face, click it to open the hidden People album.
  • Now scroll down to the bottom of the hidden album for this person and click "Add xxx to People" and the person should be again visible. For example:

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 15, 2021 6:35 AM in response to rony-z

There is no list of hidden people.

You have to find a photo of a person, that is not visible in the People Album.

• Then view this photo enlarged and swipe up to view the details below the photo.
  • If there is a thumbnail with the face, click it to open the hidden People album.
  • Now scroll down to the bottom of the hidden album for this person and click "Add xxx to People" and the person should be again visible. For example:

May 15, 2021 8:07 AM in response to rony-z

Which system version is installed on your Mac?

In your example I would first click the face named "jeny" to open the album, then go down to the bottom of the album and click "Add Jeny to People".

Then do that again and click the face "J", to open the album, then go down to the bottom of the album and click "Add J to People".

Now you should find the two added albums at the bottom of People and can drag them onto "Jeni F" to merge all three.

How to find People that not in the People maim list page ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.