Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I put favorites icons on New Safari 14 Start Page?

Can I only have 18 Favorites icons on my Start Page in Safari 14? How do I put all my previous Favorites icons (30) on my Start Page?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 15, 2021 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2021 1:13 PM

macOS Safari 14 has more options available if a user creates folders and add Favorites to it.

Safari > Bookmarks > Edit Bookmarks > Favorites 

Right click and choose New Folder. 

Add websites to it. They will appear in the Favorites bar with 

Add websites to it. They will appear in the Favorites bar (Text only) with  a reveal arrow next to it.

Click the arrow, a dropdown will appear showing the contents with Text and Icons.

Safari  > Bookmarks  >Show Start Page

Start Page dropdown sheet will appear Folder name and website icons.

Click to select the website.

To go back to the folder, click the arrow button at the top left corner. 

If website icons disappear when a user clears history, icons will be replenished when the user revisits the site.

For more info:https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/customize-the-start-page-ibrw01514823/mac

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 15, 2021 1:13 PM in response to barb_st

macOS Safari 14 has more options available if a user creates folders and add Favorites to it.

Safari > Bookmarks > Edit Bookmarks > Favorites 

Right click and choose New Folder. 

Add websites to it. They will appear in the Favorites bar with 

Add websites to it. They will appear in the Favorites bar (Text only) with  a reveal arrow next to it.

Click the arrow, a dropdown will appear showing the contents with Text and Icons.

Safari  > Bookmarks  >Show Start Page

Start Page dropdown sheet will appear Folder name and website icons.

Click to select the website.

To go back to the folder, click the arrow button at the top left corner. 

If website icons disappear when a user clears history, icons will be replenished when the user revisits the site.

For more info:https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/customize-the-start-page-ibrw01514823/mac

How do I put favorites icons on New Safari 14 Start Page?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.