Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple alerts

I keep getting alerts from apple saying my phone has been hacked I already have TotalAV and it’s not detected anything I downloaded the app apple asked me to and it didn’t show anything but I continue to receive alerts every hour

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on May 15, 2021 2:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2021 2:17 PM

You aren’t getting any alerts from Apple.

Its a scam designed to fool you into downloading useless software.

Delete the app, cancel your subscription and ask for a refund.

The alerts are probably from your calendar, you allowed an app or website to put spam in it.

Delete spam calendars and events on iPhone - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 15, 2021 2:17 PM in response to Illahootu3

You aren’t getting any alerts from Apple.

Its a scam designed to fool you into downloading useless software.

Delete the app, cancel your subscription and ask for a refund.

The alerts are probably from your calendar, you allowed an app or website to put spam in it.

Delete spam calendars and events on iPhone - Apple Support

May 15, 2021 2:19 PM in response to Illahootu3

The alerts aren't from Apple. They do not ever send out any such notices in any way.

They are all scam messages. Doesn't matter if it's a text message, email, calendar alert or anything else. It's a scam.

Check to see if you have calendar spam installed. Look in Settings for any subscribed calendar you don't recognize. If you see one, delete it. As an aside, TotalAV is worthless, as is every other AV title. Remove it.

Apple alerts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.