Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

homePod Air play is not working many time with my wifi connection (there is prompt of may ariplay not work proper on this network), any one having any solution for that ?

i have just get a new WIFI connection from Fusion in India, while I was doing setup of my HomPod,

there was an a small prompt came that " airplay may not work on this network" ,

and then after many time airplay option not working properly,

its frustrating

if any one have any solution for that please help me out on that,

Posted on May 16, 2021 5:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2021 2:58 PM

Is your Wi-Fi set up with WPA/WPA2 and with any client isolation feature turned off? See If you can’t set up HomePod - Apple Support. Note that:

• HomePod doesn't support public or subscription networks with sign-in requirements. These networks are often in places such as businesses, schools, dorms, apartments, hotels and shops. 

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2021 2:58 PM in response to Devesh_127

Is your Wi-Fi set up with WPA/WPA2 and with any client isolation feature turned off? See If you can’t set up HomePod - Apple Support. Note that:

• HomePod doesn't support public or subscription networks with sign-in requirements. These networks are often in places such as businesses, schools, dorms, apartments, hotels and shops. 

tt2

homePod Air play is not working many time with my wifi connection (there is prompt of may ariplay not work proper on this network), any one having any solution for that ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.