Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Burning A Blu-Ray Disc

I'm attempting to burn Blu-Ray discs on my MacBookPro (OS 10.10.5) using NCH Express Burn to a Pioneer BD-RW BDR-XD05S. My research revealed this burner only works with MAC OS 10.10 or earlier. I'm able to load the files and create a menu, but when I try to burn a disc, Express Burn encodes the files, begins to write then quits with the error message that the burn failed, do I want to insert another disc and try again. This has happened three times and I don't know what's causing the failure. Suggestions?

Posted on May 16, 2021 7:37 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

May 17, 2021 12:16 PM in response to a brody

Thanks. Do you know anything about NCH Express Burn? Can you tell me where to find information on how it works? I purchased it, but they don't give any support unless you purchase a support package along with it. Otherwise, they tell you to go to forums or search the 'Net. I've done both and haven't found answers. I've got a client waiting on Blu-Rays.

Thanks again.

Burning A Blu-Ray Disc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.