Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Car Play glitching !!!

I have a Vauxhall Corsa and an IPhone 12.

I have updated my phone and rebooted it!

Up until today my car play was working fine but now it still plays music but however when I click the music icon on the Apple car play it shuts the app down and stops the music my phone also mirrors this and shuts down the app on my device! I can control the music by scrolling all the way left! This is the same when I click now playing it shuts down the music and the app

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on May 18, 2021 5:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2021 12:42 PM

You are welcome. The only other thing I can think of is a factory reset of the phone. Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      

Restore - If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.      

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2021 12:42 PM in response to chloé256

You are welcome. The only other thing I can think of is a factory reset of the phone. Do a backup and try a factory reset. Then restore from your backup.

Restore to Factory setting.      

Restore - If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.      

Apple Car Play glitching !!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.