Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Okay, is there a hard close to the Music app on my phone.

Okay, is there a hard close to the Music app on my phone. I use other sound apps but if I touch the volume in my truck, my applecarplay starts playing my music again. Its so frustrating!!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 6:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2021 11:15 PM

I have two cars one with Sony DSX A410BT and the second one with Sony MEX BT3153U

My iPhone 12 Pro iOS 15.1.1 when connects to this audio system

As soon as the ignition is put ON in the car with the audio system, Sony DSX A410BT connects automatically to Bluetooth and then automatically opens iTunes and automatically starts to play from where it last left off.

All Automatic: Bluetooth connection, Opening iTunes, Song selection, Play

But, But - Same iPhone

As soon as the ignition is put ON in the car with the audio system, Sony MEX BT3153U does nothing automatically

Manual Connection: Connect Manually to Bluetooth, Manually Open iTunes, Manually Select Songs, Manually Play

How to use CarPlay with your iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2021 11:15 PM in response to MikeCer

I have two cars one with Sony DSX A410BT and the second one with Sony MEX BT3153U

My iPhone 12 Pro iOS 15.1.1 when connects to this audio system

As soon as the ignition is put ON in the car with the audio system, Sony DSX A410BT connects automatically to Bluetooth and then automatically opens iTunes and automatically starts to play from where it last left off.

All Automatic: Bluetooth connection, Opening iTunes, Song selection, Play

But, But - Same iPhone

As soon as the ignition is put ON in the car with the audio system, Sony MEX BT3153U does nothing automatically

Manual Connection: Connect Manually to Bluetooth, Manually Open iTunes, Manually Select Songs, Manually Play

How to use CarPlay with your iPhone - Apple Support

Okay, is there a hard close to the Music app on my phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.