Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 7 unusable after 14.5.1 update

Ever since the update my phone is unusable it's like apple sent me a kill switch, wi-fi won't connect, all apps are very slow, it's done ma head in. so now i'm using my 4 year old SE and its much better, i've been an iphone user from day one and i've got to say this is the worst update ever, i hope the developers have been fired.

iPhone 7

Posted on May 18, 2021 12:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2021 1:26 PM

Idiotman wrote:

Ever since the update my phone is unusable it's like apple sent me a kill switch, wi-fi won't connect, all apps are very slow, it's done ma head in. so now i'm using my 4 year old SE and its much better, i've been an iphone user from day one and i've got to say this is the worst update ever, i hope the developers have been fired.

And what troubleshooting steps have you done?

[Edited by Moderator]

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2021 1:26 PM in response to Idiotman

Idiotman wrote:

And what troubleshooting steps have you done?

[Edited by Moderator]

May 18, 2021 1:47 PM in response to razmee209

Tried rolling back the update but for some reason that didn’t work, but finally tonight after resetting my phone 7 times it now seems to be working just fine, sorry for the rant moderators it’s just the last thing you want to be doing when you’re moving home, hopefully apple come up with some kind of patch to help people through the process.

iphone 7 unusable after 14.5.1 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.