Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone has been acting weird

so this all started about a week ago, I deleted and app because it kept crashing, so I went to redownload it in the App Store and the App Store told me “open” like it was still downloaded but didn’t work. I looked this up and said there was no fix that I had to factory reset. So I did, and so I started my phone back up, filled everything out and kept saying my back up failed but at the same time it worked and I got everything back. And now my phones really buggy every time I power it completely off and turn it back on it goes back to the welcome screen and makes me fill everything out again, also my App Store isn’t working, I’m able to redownload apps that existed before but will not let me download new apps. I’m not sure what to do. (Sorry this is a lot but I went into detail so you understand the problem.)

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on May 18, 2021 1:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2021 1:51 PM

Have you tried to run the reset all settings option? restoring from a backup some times brings bugs with it.

3 replies

My phone has been acting weird

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.