Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ALL MY PURCHASED MUSIC MISSING FROM APPLE 4K TV BOX

ALL MY PURCHASED MUSIC FROM MY I TUNES STORE HAS DISAPPEARED ON MY APPPLE 4K TV BOX , Now its still there on my PC , but its annoying me how it just vanished ,

ive turned on Home sharing, no joy ,

AN apple agent couldnt fix it for me either

is this a virus ?

any ideas how i can fix this ? thanks

Posted on May 19, 2021 3:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2021 6:03 AM

Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

The Music app on Apple TV (4th generation or later) will allow you to access all your iTunes Store Music purchases, if signed in with the Apple ID as used for the original purchase, and if you are still registered in the same country.

If you have Apple TV (4th generation or later), with multiple user accounts, then verify that your account is the currently active account. If a different account is active, then the library for the other user get loaded.

If you recently changes countries, then that may make online tracks unavailable, as the iTunes Stores are regional.

Home sharing would make all the shared stacks available. As the home sharing tracks are local and as purchased tracks are not DRM-locked (unless pre-2009), then they should be available without any hinderance. (The Apple Music subscription is different, though: that music is not purchased.)

Use Home Sharing to share media from a computer to other devices - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2021 6:03 AM in response to blueayia

Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

The Music app on Apple TV (4th generation or later) will allow you to access all your iTunes Store Music purchases, if signed in with the Apple ID as used for the original purchase, and if you are still registered in the same country.

If you have Apple TV (4th generation or later), with multiple user accounts, then verify that your account is the currently active account. If a different account is active, then the library for the other user get loaded.

If you recently changes countries, then that may make online tracks unavailable, as the iTunes Stores are regional.

Home sharing would make all the shared stacks available. As the home sharing tracks are local and as purchased tracks are not DRM-locked (unless pre-2009), then they should be available without any hinderance. (The Apple Music subscription is different, though: that music is not purchased.)

Use Home Sharing to share media from a computer to other devices - Apple Support

ALL MY PURCHASED MUSIC MISSING FROM APPLE 4K TV BOX

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.