Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought Apple subscription. 5.99 on my account. I don’t have the Apple ap on my Samsung in living room so I bought Roku. When I try and open it asks if I want a free trial. I don’t want a free trial cause I bought subscription for tv in bedroom.

I bought Apple stream for 5.99 for bedroom tv. My slightly older tv in bedroom didn’t have updated Apple icon to download so I bought Roku. Well I had to download try one week free trial but didn’t want to get charged for two subscriptions. Then when it came to second episode it stopped and wanted me to do it all over again! How do I fix and bypass this problem?

3810X,

Posted on May 19, 2021 5:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2021 11:02 PM

Please be aware that users will need to sign in to the Apple TV app, through the in-app Settings, with the Apple ID account that has the subscription. Then the existing subscription will be recognized, allowing full access to the Apple TV+ content.

1 reply

I bought Apple subscription. 5.99 on my account. I don’t have the Apple ap on my Samsung in living room so I bought Roku. When I try and open it asks if I want a free trial. I don’t want a free trial cause I bought subscription for tv in bedroom.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.